Reporting to: Head of Tax / Tax Partners
Contract duration: Permanent (Hybrid working model)
William Fry Tax Advisers is a full-service tax practice and is the Irish member of TAXAND, the world's largest independent (non-audit) tax advisory organisation with a presence in 50 countries around the world. William Fry Tax Advisers follows a hybrid working policy.
Due to significant growth in our practice, we are currently seeking to hire talented tax professionals across a range of levels, including Partner level, to join our team. If you are an ambitious CTA and/or Tax Solicitor/Accountant that is interested in joining a top calibre, growing tax practice and are looking for challenging, top-quality work in a collaborative and supportive environment please get in touch.
Our multi-disciplinary team of lawyers, accountants and consultants advise on a wide range of tax matters from complex transactions through to ongoing queries from our blue-chip client base. We serve a broad range of domestic and international clients in all major business sectors including financial services, real estate, retail, technology, communications, construction, energy and leisure & entertainment.
Our dynamic Tier 1 team is known for its pragmatic, solutions oriented and technically robust advice. We place a strong emphasis on the continued development of our team and proactively support them to achieve their full potential.
· You are working in a top-tier legal firm, a large accounting firm, a boutique tax firm or an in-house tax function.
· You have an excellent academic record, are CTA qualified and ideally hold another professional qualification (e.g., accountant or solicitor).
· You have the requisite experience in Corporate Tax or VAT (as appropriate). Experience in a large firm would be advantageous.
· You are passionate about client service and building long-term relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
· You are detail orientated and possess excellent analytical and drafting skills which together with excellent interpersonal skills allow you communicate effectively.
· You take a pragmatic, solutions focused and commercial approach to tax advice. You prioritise your work effectively, meet deadlines and see tasks through to conclusion.
· You have the ability to work independently or as part of a team in the office and remotely as necessary.
· You are keen to develop your skills through continual training and upskilling and exposure to a broad scope of work across all tax heads.
William Fry Tax Advisers is the tax practice of William Fry LLP, one of Ireland’s leading law firms with offices in Dublin, Cork, London, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and New York. We have over 310 legal and tax professionals and over 460 staff. Our client-focused service combines technical excellence with commercial awareness and a practical, constructive approach to business issues. We advise leading domestic and international corporations, financial institutions and government organizations.
William Fry is an equal opportunity Employer committed to recruiting people from diverse backgrounds and building an inclusive culture which harnesses the unique perspectives and skills of our people to deliver award winning innovative solutions to our clients.
We are proud to be accredited as Investors in Diversity by the Irish Centre for Diversity. Please let us know if you require specific arrangements during the recruitment process. We'll do everything we can to support you. All information disclosed will be kept confidential.